Page created: 15 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 21 Dec 2022
The Schema Editor provides a Schema Utilities tab that enables importing new schema elements from a file and checking schema compliance.
If you are importing a schema file, the system automatically checks for compliance before the import. If the definition doesn't meet schema compliance, the system displays an error message. However, you should check if your file is compliant with your schema prior to importing it.
To check schema compliance using the Schema Editor:
- Start the administrative console..
- In the main menu, click LDAP Schema.
- In the Schema Editor, click the Schema Utilities tab.
Add your schema definition using one of two methods:
- To have the system check an LDIF file, click Import Schema Elements and select a file to upload.
- Copy and paste a new schema definition into the field.
Click Validate Entries.
If there is a problem with your definition, an error message is generated.