Page created: 15 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 22 Dec 2022
The Error Log reports errors, warnings, and informational messages about events that occur during the course of the server’s operation.
Each entry in the error log records the following properties (some are disabled by default and must be enabled):
- Displays the date and time of the operation. Format: DD/Month/ YYYY:HH:MM:SS <offset from UTC time>
- Specifies the message category that is loosely based on the server components.
- Specifies the message severity of the event, which defines the importance of the
message in terms of major errors that need to be quickly addressed. The default
severity levels are:
- Message ID
- Specifies the numeric identifier of the message.
- Stores the error, warning, or informational message.