Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
Add the NetSuite application to your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the NetSuite application line to expand it and click Setup.
- In a new tab or window, sign on to NetSuite as an administrative user.
- In NetSuite, go to .
- On the Enable Features page, click SuiteCloud.
- Under the Manage Authentication heading, select the SAML Single Sign-on check box.
On the Netsuite Service Provider Metadata line, click
The file will provide you the values for the ACS URL and Entity ID fields in following steps.
- In the Logout Landing Page field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/terminatesession?page=<logout_url>, replacing <logout_url> with the URL to redirect users to when they sign off from Netsuite.
On the SAML v2 Identity Provider Metadata line, click
Browse to upload the PingOne for Enterprise metadata file.
Download the PingOne for Enterprise metadata file from the Review Setup tab at the end of the application configuration process.