Page created: 11 Nov 2022 |
Page updated: 11 Nov 2022
Add the Evernote application your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Evernote application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click the Download link to download the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to the Evernote admin console.
- In Evernote, go to Authentication.
- In the HTTP Endpoint, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, where <IdP ID> is theIdP ID value from the SSO Instructions tab in PingOne for Enterprise.
- Using a text editor, open the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- Copy the contents of the certificate and paste them into the X.509 Certificate field in Evernote.
- Click Save and Enable.