Page created: 2 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 3 May 2021
Import the metadata for SuccessFactors:
- Click Select File to upload the metadata file.
- Click Or use URL to enter the URL of the metadata.
- In the ACS URL field, enter ACS URL value supplied by your SuccessFactors representative.
In the Entity ID field, enter the entity ID.
The pre-populated value for this field should work for most configurations.
- In the Target Resource field, enter the target resource value supplied by your SuccessFactors representative.
- In the Single Logout Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne to send single logout (SLO) requests to.
- In the Single Logout Response Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne to send SLO responses to.
- To add a Primary Verification Certificate, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate file used to verify SLO requests and responses coming from Achiever.
- To add a Secondary Verification Certificate, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate used to verify SLO requests and responses if the primary certificate fails.
- Select the Force Re-authentication check box to require your identity bridge to re-authenticate users with an active SSO session.
- Select the Encrypt Assertion check box to encrypt outgoing SAML assertions.
On the Signing line:
- Click Sign Assertion to have PingOne sign outgoing SAML assertions. This is the default option.
- Click Sign Response to have PingOne sign responses to incoming SAML assertions.
- From the Signing Algorithm list, select an algorithm with which to sign SAML assertions.
- Select the Use Custom URL check box to enter a customer URL to launch SuccessFactors from the dock.