Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 3 May 2021
Import the metadata for Github:
- Click Select File to upload the metadata file.
- Click Or use URL to enter the URL of the metadata.
In the ACS URL field, enter the ACS
URL value from Github.
The ACS URL will be in the format
In the Entity ID field, enter the SP Entity
ID value from Github.
The entity ID will be in the format
- In the Target Resource field, enter a URL to redirect the user to after IdP-initiated single sign-on (SSO).
- In the Single Logout Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne to send single logout (SLO) requests to.
- In the Single Logout Response Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne to send SLO responses to.
- To add a Primary Verification Certificate, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate file used to verify SLO requests and responses coming from Github.
- To add a Secondary Verification Certificate, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate used to verify SLO requests and responses if the primary certificate fails.
- Select the Force Re-authentication check box to require your identity bridge to re-authenticate users with an active SSO session.
- Select the Encrypt Assertion check box to encrypt outgoing SAML assertions.
On the Signing line:
- Click Sign Assertion to have PingOne sign outgoing SAML assertions. This is the default option.
- Click Sign Response to have PingOne sign responses to incoming SAML assertions.
- From the Signing Algorithm list, select an algorithm with which to sign SAML assertions.
- Select the Use Custom URL check box to enter a customer URL to launch Github from the dock.
- Select the Set Up Provisioning check box to configure user provisioning to Github.