Page created: 21 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 5 May 2021
If you don't need to set up user provisioning, proceed to Lucidchart Attribute Mapping.
If you selected Set Up Provisioning on the Connection configuration tab:
- Click Continue to Next Step.
Obtain your Lucidchart base URL and bearer token.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to your Lucidchart account as an administrative user.
- In Lucidchart, go to .
Click Generate Token.
Lucidchart will display your Base URL and Bearer Token values.
- In PingOne, in the BASE_URL field, enter your Lucidchart base URL.
- In the BEARER_TOKEN field, enter your bearer token value.
From the REMOVE_ACTION list, select the action
Lucidchart will take when you delete or disable a user in PingOne.
- Select Disable to have Lucidchart disable a user that you have disabled or deleted in PingOne.
- Select Delete to have Lucidchart delete a user that you have disabled deleted in PingOne.