Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
Add the PagerDuty application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the PagerDuty application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to PagerDuty as the account owner.
- In PagerDuty, go to .
Enter the signing certificate:
- In a plain text editor, open the signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- Copy the contents of the certificate.
In PagerDuty, in the X.509 Certificate field,
paste the certificate contents, including the
- In the Login URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, replacing <IdP ID> with the IdP ID value from PingOne for Enterprise.
- Select the Turn on single sign-on check box.
Select the Allow username/password login check
Enable this option while testing your single sign-on (SSO) connection. After a successful test, you can disable it.
- Click Save Changes.
- Sign out of PagerDuty.
- On the PagerDuty sign on page, click Sign in with your Identity Provider.