Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
Add the Kronos Workforce application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the appropriate Kronos Workforce application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tabs or window, sign on to your Kronos account.
- In Kronos, go to .
- Select the Enable SSO check box.
In Kronos, enter the following information.
- In the Redirect URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, replacing <IdP ID> with the IdP ID value in PingOne for Enterprise.
- In the Entity ID of the Identity Provider field, enter the Issuer value from PingOne for Enterprise.
- On the Signing Certificate line, upload the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- Click Save.