Page created: 11 Nov 2022 |
Page updated: 11 Nov 2022
Add the Bomgar application your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Bomgar application line to expand it and then click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In the Bomgar admin interface, go to .
In the Bomgar admin interface:
- In the Name field, enter a name for the connection.
- Select the Enabled check box to activate the connection.
- In the Entity ID field, enter the Issuer value from the SSO Instructions tab in PingOne.
- In the Single Sign-On Service URL field, enter the Initiate Single Sign-On URL value from the SSO Instructions tab in PingOne.
- In the Certificate section, click Choose File and upload the signing certificate you downloaded previously.
- In the Bomgar admin interface, click Download Service Provider Metadata.