Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
Add the New Relic application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the New Relic application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to your New Relic account as an administrative user.
- In New Relic, go to .
- On the Your SAML Identity Provider Certificate line, click Upload to upload the signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- In the Your SAML Identity Provider Details field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, replacing <IdP ID> with your IdP ID value from PingOne.
- On the New Relic SAML Service Provider Details line, copy the Assertion Consumer Service URL for use in a future step.
- Click Save My Changes.
- Click Login With SAML to test your settings.
- After a successful test, click Enable SSO.