Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
Add the Zoom application to your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
Single sign-on (SSO) is only available to paid business and educational Zoom accounts.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Zoom application line to expand it and click Setup.
- In a separate tab, go to https://zoom.us.signin and sign on to your account as an administrative user.
- In the Zoom admin console, click Single Sign-On.
- On the Vanity URL line, click Apply.
In the Vanity URL field, enter a vanity URL for your
organization and click Apply.
For more information, see Guidelines for Vanity URL requests in the Zoom documentation.Note:
Zoom takes 1-2 business days to process vanity URL requests.
After Zoom approves your vanity URL request, return to the Zoom app catalog application and click Continue to Next Step.