Page created: 11 Nov 2022 |
Page updated: 11 Nov 2022
Add the Dropbox application to your PingOne for Enterprise dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Dropbox application line to expand it and then click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate.
- In a new tab or window, sign on to the Dropbox admin console.
- Go to Enable single sign-on check box. and select the
From the Single sign-on list, select one of the
- Optional allows users to authenticate using either their single sign-on (SSO) credentials or their Dropbox account.
- Required forces users to authenticate using SSO.
- On the Identity provider sign-in URL line, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, where <IdP ID> is the IdP ID value on the SSO Instructions in PingOne.
- Optional: On the Identity provider sign-out URL line, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/SLO.saml2.
- On the X.509 certificate line, upload the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate that you downloaded in step 4.