Page created: 2 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 3 May 2021
The ACS URL and Entity ID fields are populated with the correct values for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
All other fields are optional.
- In the Target Resource field, enter a URL to redirect the user to after IdP-initiated single sign-on (SSO).
- In the Single Logout Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne to send single logout (SLO) requests to.
- In the Single Logout Response Endpoint field, enter a URL for PingOne to send SLO responses to.
- To add a Primary Verification Certificate, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate file used to verify SLO requests and responses coming from Achiever.
- To add a Secondary Verification Certificate, click Browse to locate and upload a local certificate used to verify SLO requests and responses in case the primary certificate fails.
- Select the Force Re-authentication check box to require your identity bridge to re-authenticate users with an active SSO session.
- Select the Encrypt Assertion check box to encrypt outgoing SAML assertions.
On the Signing line:
- Click Sign Assertion to have PingOne sign outgoing SAML assertions. This is the default option.
- Click Sign Response to have PingOne sign responses to incoming SAML assertions.
- From the Signing Algorithm list, select an algorithm with which to sign SAML assertions.
- Select the Use Custom URLcheck box to enter a customer URL to launch AWS from the dock.
- Select the Set Up Provisioning check box to configure user provisioning to AWS.