Page created: 2 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 3 May 2021
PingOne will automatically populate requested SAML attributes.
For Bomgar, the populated attributes are:
SAML_SUBJECT. Maps to a unique value.
- Click Advanced.
- From the Name ID Format to send to SP list, select urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:nameid-format:persistent.
- Click Save to apply this format.
Username. Map to
FirstName. Map to
LastName. Map to
Groups. Map to
- To add an additional optional attribute, click Add new attribute.
- In the Application Attribute field, enter the attribute name as it appears in the application.
In the Identity Bridge Attribute or Literal Value field,
choose one of the following:
- To map to the application attribute: Enter or select a directory attribute.
- To assign to the application attribute: Select As Literal, then enter a literal value.
To create advanced attribute mappings, click
For more information, see Create advanced attribute mappings.