Page created: 3 Dec 2020 |
Page updated: 14 Nov 2022
Add the ShareFile application to your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the ShareFile application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the SSO Instructions tab, click Download to download the signing certificate.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to ShareFile as an administrative user.
- In ShareFile, go to .
- Select the Enable SAML check box.
- In the Your Issuer/Entity ID field, enter the Issuer value from PingOne for Enterprise.
- In the Sharefile Issuer/Entity ID field, enter https//<subdomain>.sharefile.com/saml/info, replacing <subdomain> with your Sharefile subdomain.
- In a plain text editor, open the signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- Copy the contents of the certificate, and paste them into the X.509 Certificate field.
- In the Login URL field, enter the Initiate Single Sign-On URL value from PingOne for Enterprise.
In the Logout URL field, enter a URL to redirect users
to when they sign off from ShareFile.
Consider the PingOne Dock URL, which you can find at .
- Click Save.