Page created: 11 Nov 2022 |
Page updated: 11 Nov 2022
Add the Workplace by Facebook application your PingOne for Enterprise Dock from the application catalog.
- In the PingOne for Enterprise admin console, go to .
- Optional: In the Search field, search for the application.
- Click the Workplace by Facebook application line to expand it and click Setup.
- On the Signing Certificate line, click Download.
- In a separate tab or window, sign on to Workplace by Facebook as an administrator.
- From the dashboard, go to .
- From the Allow users to login via list, select SSO only.
- In the SAML URL field, enter https://sso.connect.pingidentity.com/sso/idp/SSO.saml2?idpid=<IdP ID>, where <IdP ID> is the value of the IdP ID line on the PingOne for Enterprise SSO Instructions tab.
- In the SAML Issuer URI field, enter the Issuer value from the PingOne for Enterprise SSO Instructions tab.
- Using a text editor, open the PingOne for Enterprise signing certificate you downloaded in step 4.
- Copy the contents of the certificate and paste them into the SAML Certificate field in Workplace by Facebook.
- Click Test SSO to confirm that the SSO connection is successful.
- Click Save.