Page created: 14 Dec 2022 |
Page updated: 14 Dec 2022
Before configuring the Application Configuration form, sign on to the Aquera admin console in a separate browser window.
- In the Aquera admin console, go to Applications.
- Click the application that you want to provision.
- Copy the URL in the Copy this URL field.
- In PingOne for Enterprise, paste the URL into the SCIM_URL field.
- In Aquera, from the Authorization field, copy the bearer token.
- In PingOne for Enterprise, paste the bearer token into the ACCESS_TOKEN field.
In the BASIC_AUTH_USER and
BASIC_AUTH_PASSWORD fields, enter the credentials for
the administrator account of the service you're provisioning.
If you enter and save both the access token and the basic authorization credentials, only the access token is saved and used to authenticate.
From the REMOVE_ACTION list, select the action you want
Aquera to take when you delete or disable a user in PingOne for Enterprise.
- Select Disable to have Aquera disable a user that you've disabled or deleted in PingOne for Enterprise.
- Select Delete to have Aquera delete a user that you've disabled deleted in PingOne for Enterprise.