Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
The PingAccess Add-on SDK provides extension points that let users customize certain behaviors of PingAccess to suit their needs. This SDK provides the means to develop, compile, and deploy custom extensions to PingAccess.
The PingAccess Add-on SDK provides the following extension points:
- An interface for developing custom rule implementations to control authorization logic in policies.
- An interface for developing custom site authenticators to control how PingAccess, operating as a proxy, integrates with web servers or services it is protecting.
- An interface for developing custom identity mappings to provide user identity information to an application within PingAccess.
- An interface for developing custom load balancing strategies that provide the logic for load balancing requests to target hosts configured for a Site.
- An interface for developing custom logic for resolving the locale of a request used for localization.
If you need assistance using the SDK, visit the Ping Identity Support Center to see how we can help you with your application. You can engage the Ping Identity Global Client Services team for assistance with developing customizations.