Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
Configure PingOne as the token provider in PingAccess.
You must have the PingOne issuer ID, or have access to the PingOne console, to perform this procedure.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- In the Issuer field, enter the PingOne issuer ID. This information is available in the PingOne console.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description for the connection.
- In the Trusted Certificate Group list, select a trusted certificate group that PingAccess will use when authenticating to PingOne.
- To configure the connection to use a configured proxy, click Show Advanced and select Use Proxy. See Adding proxies for more information about creating proxies.
- Click Save.
After you configure the token provider, click View Metadata to display the metadata provided by the token provider. To update the metadata, click .