Configure OpenID Connect (OIDC) token provider settings in PingAccess.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- In the Issuer field, enter the OIDC provider’s issuer identifier.
- In the Description field, enter a description for the token provider.
- Select the Audit check box to record requests to OIDC provider to the audit store.
From the Trusted Certificate Group list, select the
group of certificates to use when authenticating to OIDC provider.
PingAccess requires that the certificate in use by OIDC provider anchor to a certificate in the associated Trusted Certificate Group.
- If required, click + Add Query Parameter and enter custom query parameter name and value pairs used by the OIDC provider.
To configure advanced settings, click Show
To use a configured proxy, select the Use Proxy
If the node is not configured with a proxy, requests are made directly to the token provider.the node is not configured with a proxy, requests are made directly to the token provider. See Adding proxies for more information about creating proxies.
Select Use Single-Logout to enable single logout
(SLO) when the /pa/oidc/logout/ endpoint is
accessed to clear the cookie containing the PingAccess token. If this
option is selected, PingAccess sends a logout request to the token
provider, which completes a full SLO flow.
To use this feature, SLO must be configured on the OIDC provider.
- Select Request Supported Scopes Only to limit the requested scopes to those advertised in the OIDC metadata.
- To use a configured proxy, select the Use Proxy check box.
- Click Save.
Once you have successfully configured the token provider, click View Metadata to display the metadata provided by the token provider. To update the metadata, click .