Create a new global unprotected resource in PingAccess.
The following steps describe how to globally make resources unprotected. Because any resource captured by the wildcard path of any entry is left unprotected for all applications, you must carefully plan these entries. To make a resource unprotected for a specific application, see Adding application resources.
- Click Applications and then go to .
- Click + Add Global Unprotected Resource.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the entry.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description for the entry.
- Optional: If you want to record access requests for this resource in the audit store, select the Audit check box.
In the Path Pattern field, specify the path pattern that
identifies the global unprotected resource.
This entry must start with a forward-slash (/) and can contain one or more wildcard characters (*), such as:
Global unprotected resource paths are relative to the application context root. Reserved paths such as
/pa/*are allowed at the global level, but will not be evaluated for applications that are configured with a context root of
- To enable the global unprotected resource, select the Enabled check box.
- Click Save.