Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
Add a forward proxy configuration to be used when PingAccess makes requests to sites or token providers.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- Click + Add Proxy.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the proxy configuration.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description.
- In the Host field, enter the host name for the forward proxy.
- In the Port field, enter the port number for the forward proxy.
- If the forward proxy requires authentication, select the Requires Authentication check box.
- If required, enter the Username for the forward proxy.
- If required, enter the Password for the forward proxy.
- Click Save.
If you have a clustered environment, configure your Admin and Engine nodes to use the proxy. If you are using a standalone environment, configure your Admin node to use the proxy. See Configuring administrative nodes and Configuring engine nodes for more information.
Then, enable the Use Proxy option for any sites, token providers, and third party services that require the use of a proxy. See Adding sites and the Token provider section for more information.