Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
Configure multiple instances of PingAccess on a single host as Linux services.
For hosts running multiple instances of PingAccess that need to be started as a service, follow the procedure used for Configuring PingAccess as a Linux Service, but make the following modifications to the script for each service.
- Use a unique script name for each instance.
- Use a separate directory structure for each instance in the filesystem.
Configure the following settings in the script file for each instance:
- <APPNAME>: A unique value for each instance
- <PA_HOME>: The path to the PingAccess instance
- <JAVA_HOME>: The path to the Java installation folder
- <USER>: Optional value for the user name used to run the service