Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 14 Jan 2022
You must configure a new replica administrative node after you have failed over to your replica administrative node.
If you want to then switch back to the original console, you must recreate it as a replica administrative node, then fail over to it..
- Install the new replica administrative node.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- Change the Primary Administrative Node hostname and port to the failed-over node.
Remove the Replica Administrative Node public key, then
change the Replica Administrative Node hostname and port
to point to the new replica node.
If your key pair does not include a wildcard, you can use the same hostname as the original console to avoid having to recreate the console key pair and the bootstrap.properties files for each engine.
- Click Save & Download to download the bootstrap file for the replica administrative node.
- Copy the downloaded file to the new replica administrative node's <PA_HOME>/conf directory, and rename it to bootstrap.properties.
on the new replica administrative node and change the
- Start the new replica node.
To verify replication has completed, monitor the
file and find the message
Configuration successfully synchronized with administrative node