Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Add a Safenet Luna provider to begin using hardware security module (HSM)-stored key pairs in PingAccess.
- Configure your hardware security module.
- Configure a Luna client on the PingAccess system. The PingAccess service must have full permissions over the client.
- Move the /usr/safenet/lunaclient/lib/libCryptoki2_64.so library on Linux systems, or the \Program Files\SafeNet\LunaClient\win32\cryptoki.dll library on Windows systems, to the deploy directory on the PingAccess system.
- Click Security and then go to .
- Click + Add HSM Provider.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the HSM provider.
- From the Type list, select Safenet Luna Provider.
- In the Slot ID field, enter the slot ID of the HSM slot to use.
- In the Library field, enter the name of the library you copied from the Luna client to the deploy directory.
- In the Password field, enter a password for connecting to the HSM provider.
- Click Save.
- Restart PingAccess.