Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Add a new rule set in PingAccess.
- Click Access and then go to .
- Click + Add Rule Set.
In the Name field, enter a name for the rule set you
want to add.
Special characters and spaces are allowed.
In the Success Criteria field, select the rules in the
set you want to succeed.
- To require all rules in the set to succeed, click to select All.
- To require just one of the rules in the set to succeed, click to select Any.
- To select a rule, click to drag the desired rules from the Available Rules column into the Selected Rules column.
- To save the rule set, click Save.