Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Create an access token to grant access and control access parameters. This sample configuration uses an instance of the Access Token Manager (ATM) using the Internally Managed Reference Tokens data model.
For more information, see OAuth access token management.
- Go to .
- Click Create New Instance.
In the Instance Name field, enter an instance name of
General Access Token.
In the Instance ID field, enter an instance ID of your
- From the Type list, select Internally Managed Reference Tokens.
- Click Next until the Access Token Attribute Contract tab is displayed.
- In the Extend the Contract field, enter UserName, and then click Add.
- Click Next until the Summary tab is displayed. Click Save.