Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Configure an OpenID Connect (OIDC) policy to define OIDC policies for client access to attributes mapped according to OpenID specifications.
For more information, see Configure OpenID Connect policies.
- Go to .
- Click Add Policy.
In the Policy ID field, enter an Policy ID of your
In the Name field, enter a name of your choosing.
From the Access Token Manager list, select the access
token you created in Configuring an access token mapping.
For example, GeneralAccessToken.
- Click Next.
- On the Attribute Contract tab, delete all items beneath the Extend the Contract heading.
- Click Next until the Contract Fulfillment tab is displayed.
- From the Source list, select Access Token.
- From the Value list, select username.
- Click Next until the Summary tab is displayed. Click Save.
- In the Action column for the policy you created, if the policy is not already listed as the default, click Set as Default .