Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
If you are using PingFederate 10.0 or earlier, ensure that PingFederate is configured to respond to OAuth and OpenID Connect (OIDC)requests.
For more information on PingFederate roles and protocols, see Choose roles and protocols.
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to .
Click Roles & Protocols and verify that the
following items are selected. Click Next.
- Enable OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server as Role (role) and OpenID Connect (protocol)
- Enable Identity Provider (IdP) Role and Support the Following: (role) and SAML 2.0 (protocol)
On the Federation Info tab, enter the URL of your
PingFederate environment and your
SAML 2.0 entity ID, then click
- Base URL: https://mypingfedserver:9031
- SAML 2.0 Entity ID: https://mypingfedserver/idp
- Review the summary. Click Save.