Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
You can recover your PingAccess cluster by switching back to the source version if the upgrade fails.
The zero downtime upgrade process creates a set of new folders for the upgraded installation. The pre-upgrade source installation is not affected.
To recover your PingAccess cluster in the event of a failure, you would resume the former installation using these steps.
- Stop any upgraded PingAccess instances.
- Start the original PingAccess instance on the admin node.
- Import the engine definitions back into the original PingAccess instance.
- Start the original PingAccess instances on the engine nodes.
- Ensure all engines are added to the load balancer configuration.