Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
PingAccess can run as a service on Linux and Windows 64-bit operating systems, enabling PingAccess to start automatically when the operating system is started.
The service runs as the
root (Linux) or
(Windows) user by default.
The following tasks let you manage PingAccess as a service:
- Configuring PingAccess to run as a Linux systemv service
- Configuring PingAccess to run as a Linux systemd service
- Configuring multiple instances of PingAccess as Linux services
- Removing the PingAccess Linux service
- Configuring PingAccess to run as a Windows service
- Removing the PingAccess Windows service
Before performing the following procedures, ensure that PingAccess runs normally by manually starting the server. For more information, see Run PingAccess for the First Time.