Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Add a new redirect in PingAccess.
Map the host and port of an incoming request to a different target.
- Click Applications and then go to .
- Click + Add Redirect.
- In the Source field, enter the source host and port that you want to redirect.
- In the Target field, enter the target host and post that indicates the destination for the redirect.
- Optional: To use HTTPS for the request made to the redirect target, select the Secure Target check box.
In the Response Code field, enter the HTTP response code
you want to associate with the redirect.
301is specified as the default.
- To audit redirects, select the Audit check box.
- To confirm your changes, click Save.