Add a response filtering rule, which contacts PingAuthorize for filtering information.
Create a third party service with PingAuthorize configured as the target. For more information, see Adding third-party services.
Ensure that the sideband API setting request-context-method
is set to
request in PingAuthorize. For more
information on how to set this property and why it is necessary, see Request context configuration in the PingAuthorize
A response filtering rule can modify the response given by PingAccess, based on the response from the PingAuthorize response
The PingAuthorize sideband API cannot accept
gzipped data from upstream server responses. To prevent the upstream server from
sending compressed responses, ensure that upstream server requests add or
Accept-Encoding header with
- Click Access and then go to .
- Click + Add Rule.
In the Name field, enter a unique name, up to 64
Special characters and spaces are allowed.
- In the Type list, select PingAuthorize Response Filtering.
- In the Third Party Service list, select your PingAuthorize service.
- In the Shared Secret field, enter the shared secret from PingAuthorize.
- Optional: To include the HTTP request body in the HTTP request data sent to PingAuthorize, select the Include Request Body check box
To configure advanced options, click Show
- Optional: In the Sideband Endpoint field, enter the sideband API endpoint location.
- Optional: In the Shared secret header name field, enter a header in which to send the shared secret.
- Click Save.