Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
If you do not configure an admin token provider, the system token provider is used for both the PingAccess user interface and for end users.
- Click Settings and then go to .
- In the Admin Token Provider section, select Admin.
- In the Issuer field, enter the issuer ID.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description for the token provider.
- From the Trusted Certificate Group list, select a trusted certificate group that PingAccess will use when authenticating to the admin token provider.
To configure the connection to use a configured proxy, click Show
Advanced and select Use Proxy.
For more information about creating proxies, see Adding proxies.
- Click Save.