Configure PingAccess to use PingOne as the token provider in the PingAccess user interface.
- Install PingAccess and verify that you can access the administrative console. For more
information on installing PingAccess, see Installing and Uninstalling PingAccess.Note:
The default credential set should be changed upon first usage. The default credentials for your PingAccess installation are:
Username: Administrator Password: 2Access
- Configure an application in PingOne.
For more information on configuring PingOne as the token provider, see Configuring PingOne.
- Click Settings and then go to .
In the Issuer field, enter the PingOne
To obtain the Issuer URL, in PingOne, go to the Configuration tab of an application and copy the Issuer value.
- Optional: In the Description field, enter a description for the connection.
- From the Trusted Certificate Group list, select a trusted certificate group that PingAccess will use when authenticating to PingOne.
- To configure the connection to use a configured proxy, click Show Advanced and select Use Proxy.
- Click Save.