Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
Create and export a certificate for the PingFederate server that you will import to PingAccess to establish trust.
For more information, see Manage SSL server certificates.
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to .
- Click Create New.
In the Common Name field, enter the PingFederate server
For example, mypingfedserver.
- In the Organization field, enter your organization's name.
- In the Country field, enter the two-letter abbreviation for your country.
- Complete the remaining fields as required.
- Click Next.
- Click Save.
- In the Action section, click Activate Default for Runtime Server.
- In the Action section, click Export.
- Select Certificate Only. Click Next.
- Click Export, and then save the exported certificate.
- Click Done.