Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 6 Feb 2023
For more information on PingFederate roles and protocols, see Choose roles and protocols.
- In the PingFederate administrative console, go to .
Click Roles & Protocols and verify that the
following items are selected. Click Next.
- Enable OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server as Role (role) and OpenID Connect (protocol)
- Enable Identity Provider (IdP) Role and Support the Following: (role) and SAML 2.0 (protocol)
On the Federation Info tab, enter the URL of your
PingFederate environment and your
SAML 2.0 entity ID, then click
- Base URL: https://mypingfedserver:9031
- SAML 2.0 Entity ID: https://mypingfedserver/idp
- Review the summary. Click Save.