Page created: 27 Jul 2022 |
Page updated: 19 Sep 2023
Generate a key pair and self-signed certificate.
- Click Security and then go to .
- Click + Add Key Pair.
- In the Alias field, enter an internal alias for the key pair.
- In the Common Name field, enter the common name identifying the certificate.
- Optional: If the key pair is going to be used for incoming requests on multiple hosts or multiple IP addresses, enter additional Subject Alternative Names to meet those requirements.
- In the Organization field, enter the organization or company name creating the certificate.
- Optional: In the Organization Unit field, enter the unit within the organization.
- Optional: In the City field, enter the city or primary location where the organization operates.
- Optional: In the State field, enter the state or political unit where the organization operates.
- In the Country field, enter the country where the organization operates.
- In the Valid Days field, enter the number of days that the certificate is valid.
- Optional: From the Selected HSM list, select a hardware security module in which to store the key pair.
In the Key Algorithm section, select an algorithm.
- From the Key Size list, select the number of bits in the key.
- From the Signature Algorithm list, select the signature algorithm to use for the key.
- Click Save.