Install the QuickStart utility along with PingAccess and PingFederate.
- Download PingFederate 10.3 or later.
- Install PingFederate.
If you plan to use the one-time authentication app, install the
client-initiated backchannel authentication (CIBA)authenticator plugin. client-initiated backchannel authentication (CIBA) CIBA An extension to OpenID Connect defining a new OAuth grant type where user consent can be requested and granted through an out-of-band authentication flow. CIBA uses direct relying party to OpenID provider communication without redirects through the user's browser.
- Copy the contents of the <Quickstart Home>/plugins/deploy directory into the <PingFederate Home>/server/default/deploy directory.
- Copy the contents of the <Quickstart Home>/plugins/conf directory into the <PingFederate Home>/server/default/conf directory.
If you want to use an authenticator other than the CIBA authenticator, you must manually configure it in PingFederate before configuring the one-time authentication app.
- Perform the first-time configuration
- Download PingAccess 6.0 or later.
- Install PingAccess and perform the first-time configuration.
- Download and extract the PingAccess QuickStart bundle.
Change to the QuickStart directory and run the
java -jar quickstart-server-220.127.116.11.jar
You can use the
--server.port=<port>argument to specify a port other than the default of 8443.
java -jar quickstart-server-18.104.22.168.jar --server.port=8444