You can protect an
Before configuring your PingAccess deployment to protect an API:
After you have completed the following steps, your API is protected.
- Configure a virtual host – A virtual host represents the external face of the API you will protect.
- Configure a site – A site contains the internal details of the API you will protect, including its actual location.
- Configure a rule – Rules control who can access what content under what circumstances.
- Configure an identity mapping – An identity mapping lets you share identity information with the protected API as headers.
- Configure an application – An application joins the other pieces together, giving users access to the API according to the configured rules.
- Configure a resource – A resource specifies an API
endpointand the methods that can be used to access it. endpoint One end in a communication channel, typically a URI.