Page created: 9 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 10 Aug 2021
Run the setup tool, which prompts you interactively for the information that it needs to install PingAuthorize Server.
Be prepared to provide the following information:
- The location of a valid license file
- The name and password for an administrative account, which is also called the root user distinguished name (DN)
- An available port for PingAuthorize Server to accept HTTPS requests
- An available LDAPS port for PingAuthorize Server to accept administrative requests
- Information related to the server's connection security, including the location of a keystore that contains the server certificate, the nickname of that server certificate, and the location of a truststore
- The amount of memory to reserve for usage by the Java virtual machine (JVM)
- A unique instance name for the server
Run the setup command.
To start and stop PingAuthorize Server, use the
start-server and stop-server commands,
For additional options, see Starting PingAuthorize Server.