Page created: 9 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 10 Aug 2021
This task defines an attribute that uses a service to get a consent record and then uses a processor to pull the consent status from that record.
- Sign on to the Policy Editor.
- Go to Trust Framework and click Attributes.
- From the + menu, select Add new Attribute.
- For the name, replace Untitled with Sharing consent status.
- Click the + next to Resolvers.
- Click + Add Resolver.
- Set Resolver type to Service with a value of Search for consent to share game answers.
- Click the + next to Value Processors.
- Click + Add Processor.
- Set Processor to JSON Path with a value of $.status.
Set Value type to String.
The following image shows this configuration.
- Click Save changes.
Sharing consent statusattribute is available for use in policies.