Page created: 9 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 10 Aug 2021
Add a rule to the Users viewing shared memes API policy to allow users who are not from Youngstown to view answers.
- From the PingAuthorize Policy Editor, go to the Policies tab.
- Select Users viewing shared memes.
- Click + Add Rule.
For the name, replace Untitled with
Allow people outside of Youngstown.
- For Effect, select Permit.
To specify a Condition, perform the following
- Click + Comparison.
- From the Select an Attribute field, select TokenOwner.city.
- In the second field, select Does Not Equal.
In the third field, type
Click Save changes.
You have a rule that allows users from outside Youngstown.