Page created: 9 Feb 2021 |
Page updated: 4 Aug 2021
You can run multiple instances of PingAuthorize Server as Windows services by altering the wrapper-product.conf file.
Only one instance of a particular service can run at a time. Services are distinguished by the wrapper.name property in the <server-root>/config/wrapper-product.conf file.
To run additional service instances, change the wrapper.name property on each additional instance. You can also add or change service descriptions in the wrapper-product.conf file.
- Open the <server-root>/config/wrapper-product.conf file.
- Change the wrapper.name property to a unique string, such as pingauthorize1.
- Save the wrapper-product.conf file.
- Register PingAuthorize Server as a service. For more information, see Registering PingAuthorize Server as a Windows service.
- Repeat these steps for each service instance you want to create.