To use the Deployment Manager feature, add a deployment package store for read access to the PingAuthorize server.
To add a filesystem deployment package store using the administrative console:
- From the administrative console, go to .
- Click New Deployment Package Store.
- In the New Deployment Package Store list, select Filesystem Deployment Package Store.
Complete the General Configuration fields.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the deployment package store.
In the Poll Interval field, enter a value in
seconds for how often the directory should be polled for changes.
A value of 0 only updates on start-up.
- In the Poll Directory field, enter the directory where the deployment package is stored locally.
Complete the Policy Security fields.
The Deployment Package Trust Store field is only required if you select signed in the Deployment Package Security Level field.
Click Save To PingAuthorize
Your filesystem deployment package store is displayed on the Deployment Package Stores page.