Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 17 Feb 2022
To use the Deployment Manager feature, create a deployment package and publish it to a deployment package store.
You must configure the Policy Editor to publish policies to your deployment package store using an options file.
For more information, see Configuring the Policy Editor to publish policies to a deployment package store.
To publish deployment packages to a deployment package store:
Export a snapshot.
For more information, see Exporting a policy snapshot..
- Go to .
- Click the + icon.
- Replace the word Untitled with a name for your deployment package.
- In the Branch list, select a policy branch.
- In the Commit list, select a commit.
- In the Policy Node list, select a policy node.
- Click Create Package.
- Click the Deployment Manager tab.
- In the Deployments pane, select the deployment package store you want to publish the policies to.
- In the Available Packages list, select the deployment package you want to publish to the deployment package store.
- Click Deploy.
Add the deployment package store to the PingAuthorize Server for read access. Based on your deployment package store configuration, add one of the following: