Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 17 Feb 2022
Create multiple, Periodic Stats Loggers to log different statistics or to view historical information about gauges. Also, you might create multiple loggers to create a log at different intervals (such as logging cumulative operations statistics every hour). To create a new log, use the existing Stats Logger as a template to get reasonable settings, including rotation and retention policy.
Run dsconfig in interactive mode. Enter the LDAP or LDAPS
connection parameters when prompted.
- Enter o to change to the Advanced Objects menu.
- On the main menu, enter the number for the Plugin menu.
- From the Plugin management menu, enter the number to create a new plugin.
- Enter t to use an existing plugin as a template.
- Enter the number corresponding to the existing stats logger as a template.
- Enter a descriptive name for the new stats logger.
Enter the log file path to the file.
For example, type logs/dsstats2.csv.
On the menu, make any desired changes to the properties for the logger.
For information about the included-http-servlet-stat property, see Logging HTTP performance statistics using the Periodic Stats Logger.Note: On this menu, you can also change the format from csv to json.
- Enter f to save and apply the configuration.