Page created: 26 Jul 2021 |
Page updated: 17 Feb 2022
Starting with PingDataGovernance 8.1, the Allow Attributes advice and Prohibit
Attributes advice are no longer supported. If you have policies that use those advices,
change them to use the
impactedAttributes policy attribute.
impactedAttributes attribute is defined in
resource/policies/defaultPolicies.SNAPSHOT. If you are
using a branch created from that snapshot, the attribute already exists in the
branch. If not, create the
- Go to Trust Framework, and then click Attributes.
- From the + menu, select Add new Attribute.
For the name, replace Untitled with
- Verify that in the Parent field, no parent is selected. To remove a parent, click the trash can icon to the right of the Parent field.
- Click + Add Resolver and set the Resolver type to Request.
In the Value Settings section:
Select the box next to Default value and specify
square brackets with no space between them (
) as the value.
- Set Type to Collection.
- Select the box next to Default value and specify square brackets with no space between them (
- Click Save changes.