To publish to your AWS deployment package store from the Policy Editor, configure a new IAM user to access the S3 bucket in accordance with the policy you created in Configuring the IAM user policy.
- Sign on to the IAM dashboard in AWS Management Console.
Go to Add users.
- Define a username and choose Programmatic access as the credential type.
Proceed to the Set permissions page. Select
Attach existing policies directly and select the
policy you created in Configuring the IAM user policy.
- Optional: Select Create policy to configure a different user policy.
Complete the Add user wizard according to your
- Optional: Attach user attribute tags.
- On the Review user confirmation page, review your configurations and click Create user to create the IAM user.
Capture both the Access key ID and Secret
access key values for use in configuring connections to the
Policy Editor and PingAuthorize Server.
Attention: These credential values can't be recovered at a later time.